Resources for Educating Pregnant WomenDaily Food Plan for Moms
USDA. Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion.
Learn what foods and amounts are right at different stages of pregnancy with plans based on age, height, weight, and physical activity.
During Pregnancy Library
March of Dimes Foundation.
Find articles for staying safe and healthy during pregnancy. Resources and topics include:
Fit for Two: Tips for Pregnancy
NIH. NIDDK. Weight-control Information Network.
Also available in Spanish.
DHHS. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Find basic folic acid information, FAQs, a folic acid quiz, PSAs, newsletters, references, National Folic Acid Campaign materials and more.
Folic Acid Information and Resources
USDA. NAL. WIC Works Resource System.
If You are Pregnant or Considering Pregnancy After Bariatric Surgery (PDF | 140 KB)
Patient Education FAQs
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Find questions and answers on topics that include:
- A Healthy Pregnancy for Women with Diabetes (PDF|225 KB)
- Exercise During Pregnancy (PDF|248 KB)
- Gestational Diabetes (PDF|264 KB)
- Morning Sickness (PDF|307 KB)
- Nutrition During Pregnancy (PDF|338 KB)
- Obesity and Pregnancy (PDF|331 KB)
- Preeclampsia and High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy (PDF|446 KB)
Pregnant or Breastfeeding? Recipes for You
You're Pregnant: Now What?
DHHS. Office on Women's Health.
- Fish Facts for Women who are Pregnant or Breastfeeding (PDF|168 KB)
- Healthy Pregnancy Food Don'ts (PDF|125 KB)
- Health Pregnancy Dos and Don'ts (PDF|152 KB)