Where can I find reports or studies about national food education programs?

See Nutrition Assistance Programs and Reports and Studies for reports and studies related to Federal nutrition assistance programs conducted by the USDA’s ORA and the ERS.

In particular, check out FNS's Research and Analysis. Here you can read more about the latest report releases, announcements and other postings under What’s New.

In addition, the USDA’s HMRS has a variety of research information regarding child nutrition programs, and adolescent and school health at School Health Reports and Studies.