Associate and Certificate OptionsIowa State University Certificate and Degree Programs
Iowa State University.
Provides a list of certificate and degree programs available online.
Simmons College offers two online certificate programs related to nutrition:
- Certificate of Sports Nutrition (C.S.N.) - This program is designed for people holding an undergraduate degree in nutrition, exercise physiology, kinesiology, sports medicine, athletic training, or related fields.
- Post-Master's Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (C.A.G.S.) Health Professions Education - this program prepares one for a faculty position at the higher education level or a position as a health educator within a health care arena.
Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy Certificate Program
The Friedman School offers the following certificates for nutrition professionals:
- Developing Healthy Communities: Nutrition, Behavior, and Physical Activity
- Nutrition Science for Communications Professionals
- Delivery Science for International Nutrition
- Evidence-Based Humanitarian Assistance
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
Dietary Managers Association Education/Training
Dietary Managers Association.
Provides a list of institutions that offer both online and correspondence courses by mail.