Food CompositionUSDA Nutrient Data Laboratory
Find the latest nutrient data, including an online searchable database of foods and nutrients.
USDA Food Surveys Research Group
View food consumption data and reports from the FSRG, including the "What's In The Foods You Eat" survey. FSRG monitors and assesses food consumption and related behaviors of the American population.
Resources on Macronutrients, Phytonutrients, Vitamins & Minerals
Find resources and links to information about a variety of foods and commodities, including many fruits and vegetables.
Nutritive and Nonnutritive Sweeteners
Learn more about:
- sugars (nutritive) sweeteners,
- low-calorie (nonnutritive) sweeteners,
- the sugar content of foods, and
- how to safely incorporate sweeteners into your diet.
Locate more nutrient composition resources, including:
- non-governmental nutrient analysis tools, and
- fast food nutrition information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? Find answers by exploring our FAQs.